BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Keep on Rising whenever You Fall


Many people dreamed of having a perfect life, a perfect family. I, also, dreamed of that. I am a believer of this life where no more tears will fall from my eyes, no more suffering will cover my heart, and no more anger will manipulate my life.

Before, I thought I have that kind of life. I can do things without hesitations. Then, suddenly, a tragic event stuck our family. The relationship of my parents got into jeopardy. I was on my second year college in that time. Even though I am old enough to think about the situation and what is happening, I got lost in that black hole. I don’t know which one should I prioritize and which one should not. What should I choose… their conflict, my little brother, or my studies? I really don’t know what to do, where to go and who to talk to. Every night when I go to bed, tears fall from my eyes and hopes that tomorrow everything’s back to normal. But no! It didn’t happened.

Then one day, I came to a realization that it’s not helping me. I must overcome these obstacles. I must be strong and face my fears. I must go on with life and do not expect for something that’s not going to happen. I picked up my book and continue my journey. Now, I could say that I’ve chosen the right path. I’m contented with my performance. Now, even though my father is far away from us, we try to be strong and I think it’s for the better of every one. I will use that experience as my ladder to success.

Confucius once said,

Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising every time we fall."
As students, we have done our best not to fail. But it’s not that bad to fail. Just learn how to get up and move on. It’s not how bad you fall, but it’s how you get up.

0 comments: